Jumat, 08 Juni 2012

The Hardest First Step





It's easy to open the door, to take the first step is the hardest part.. I always encourage myself to write, to put my thought somewhere i could rerun.. Isn't it great, what the nowadays technology brought you? 50 years from this day, you can read what your younger version had thought.. So yeah, i start to write my thought.. I'm not a words person, my linguistic capability is beyond poor, i got 30/100 in talent test, so starting a blog is something amazing for me.. it's an achievement.. i don't expect that people would read it.. I actually dedicate this for the older version of me (what's up sistaaaaaa?! still rocking, sure you do!!), i am a narcissist that way.. so what my first blog would be about?? well nothing, nothing cross my mind now.. 



So let’s start with the name ‘the wanderer’, why?? Simple this girl wander a lot. Well my job takes me here and there, from the five stars hotel, to the motel which the name only God knows.. Do I love it?? Well yeah, mostly.. Some give me more than just a perfect picture of the breathtaking scenery.. Some take me to the person I am now. Some make me a grateful person. It’s not only a trip, it’s a lesson learned in time.. I have great opportunity, for that I’m grateful.
So why blog ? Why?, well I always have a lot of thing in my head. And too bad I don’t have a photographic memory, so the best way to keep my memory eternal is, to put in a media, and since I suck in photographic, and the no way I will made a record, so I decide to write a blog is the easiest and not to mention the cheapest way to make my memory eternal..   
Why now? I have to write the blog in my early 20, when I hit 20 to be exact.. It started in my 20th birthday, I realized, (DAMN!) I was no longer a teenager, I had to did something. I was so naïve back then, my young and pure mind said to me that, ‘girl, you have do something for descendant’. My mind could very very very tricky, why oh why a 20 years old mind would thinking something like that.. I have no idea.. The details was very blurry, but the idea stuck. I have to write. But why now, well I’m a queen of procrastination, I had the idea in my early 20 now I’m 26. 6 years.. that idea has stuck and preserved for 6 years.. So in the middle of the hectic project I decide this is the time. This is it!
So this is my blog, let’s go wandering around with me..

Cheers
abiju

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar